Articles and InformationMay 30, 2014May 18, 2017
Articles and Information
Baby Colic, Gas and Reflux
An in-depth series of articles for parents and health care practitioners concerning the causes, symptoms and treatment of colic and the related condition of infant gas.
- The 411 on Natural Colic Remedies
- The Causes and Treatment of Newborn, Infant and Baby Colic reviewed by Angelika Rampal, MD
- The Cause and Treatment of Infant, Newborn and Baby Gas Problems
- The Cause and Treatment of Infant Reflux
- Understanding Colic
- Treating Colic with Probiotics by A. Lawrence Ph.D.
- How to Know When Your Baby has Reflux – and What to Do About It by A. Lawrence, Ph.D.
- What Do a Baby’s Cries Tell Us? by A. Lawrence, Ph.D.
- Preventing and Relieving Infant Gas in Newborns and Babies
- Transient Lactase Deficiency by Michelle Roth, IBCLC
- Potty Training Your Toddler
- Finding a Pediatrican
- Breastfeeding Nutrition by Alicia Kenny
- Childproofing Your Home by Alicia Kenny
- Consoling a Crying Baby by Alicia Kenny
- Lactation 101 by Alicia Kenny
- Pregnancy Nutrition by Alicia Kenny
Interesting Facts About Colic
In Support of Our Military Families
- 10 Things Military Moms Face with a Newborn when Husband is Deployed
- 10 Things That Only Make Sense If You’re A Military Mom