Suggested Use & Directions
- Shake bottle well before each use and store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- When colic symptoms occur, fill provided measured oral dispenser up to 1/2 teaspoon and dispense slowly into mouth between cheek and gums. A measured dispenser such as the NumiMed that we offer (or the like) can also be used in place of the blue dropper, to administer Colic Calm.
- Each dose may be repeated once every 30 minutes for up to 3 doses, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 6 doses per day.
- Clean oral dispenser and let air-dry after each use. Close cap tightly after each use.
- For oral use only.
- Colic Calm comes in a 2 fluid ounce (60 ml) amber glass bottle with oral dispenser and tamper-proof seal for maximum purity, stability, and safety. A separate oral dispenser is included in each package.
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- We recommend discarding bottle 6 months after opening.
Keep this and all supplements out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing. Consult your health care provider before giving this or any similar product to an infant. If symptoms show no sign of improvement, consult your baby’s pediatrician.
Questions or Comments?
Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us in Long Beach, CA at (562) 219-3232.