- Fast acting natural relief that works in minutes
- Pediatrician recommended
- Safe and gentle
- Great tasting
- Made with natural active ingredients
- FDA listed medicine
- Manufactured in the USA using only the highest quality homeopathic remedies
Completely free of sugar, simethicone, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), herbal oils and extracts, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or animal products.
Colic Calm® Gripe Water is a safe, effective, FDA listed homeopathic medicine. Made with natural active ingredients, Colic Calm eases baby’s discomfort often associated with gas, colic, hiccups and teething. Our gentle liquid formula is the #1 selling medicine for infant gas & colic relief.
Simethicone Free. Pediatrician Recommended.
Suggested Use & Directions
- Shake bottle well before each use and store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- When colic symptoms occur, fill provided measured oral dispenser up to 1/2 teaspoon and dispense slowly, drop-by-drop into mouth between cheek and gums. A measured dispenser such as the NumiMed that we offer (or the like) can also be used in place of the blue dropper, to administer Colic Calm.
- Each dose may be repeated once every 60 minutes for up to 3 doses, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 4 doses per day.
- Clean oral dispenser and let air-dry after each use. Close cap tightly after each use.
- For oral use only.
|Under 20 lbs||Over 20 lbs|
|1/4 teaspoon (1.25 mL)||1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL)|
- Colic Calm comes in a 2 fluid ounce (59 ml) amber glass bottle with oral dispenser and tamper-proof seal for maximum purity, stability, and safety. A separate oral dispenser is included in each package.
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- We recommend discarding bottle 3 months after opening.
PrecautionsKeep this and all supplements out of the reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing. Consult your health care provider before giving this or any similar product to an infant. If symptoms show no sign of improvement, consult your baby’s pediatrician.
Questions or Comments?Please email us: email@example.com or call us in Long Beach, CA at (562) 219-3232.
The essential ingredients used in colic calm are:
Active Ingredients: Aloe, Blackthorne, Caraway, Chamomile, Fennel, Ginger, Lemon Balm, Peppermint, Vegetable Carbon.
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Citrate, Purified Water, Sorbic Acid, Xylitol.